- Doctor in urban and regional planning.
- Chairperson of UN-HABITAT Professional Forum (HPF).
- Member in the Advisory Committee on sustainable urbanization of PGA President of UN-general assembly 76th session.
- Commissioner AUA HABITAT & ENVIRONMENT Commission.
- Past Steering committee member for Region V Africa in international Union of Architects ( UIA ) Commission on the UN Sustainable Development Goals ( SDGs ).
- Chairwoman of Art & Architecture House for Planning and Architecture.
Dr. Mona Rady obtained a bachelor of architecture from Faculty of Fine Arts, Alexandria university, Egypt 1998, 2001 she setup here office Art & Architecture house for Planning and Architecture which over the past 20 years Mona works focused on planning and designing new sustainable and affordable residential settlements and the design of contemporary Egyptian houses. 2017 Mona finalize her doctor of philosophy (PHD) on global cities and urban competitiveness from Alexandria University, Faculty of fine art.
Now she is serving in the field of UN-Habitat and its role in planning sustainable human settlements with respect to professional efforts to support NUA & SDGs, since 2020 she became the Chairperson of UN-HABITAT Professional Forum (HPF) and 2021 she became a Member in the Advisory Committee on sustainable urbanization of PGA President of UN-general assembly 76th session.