- Housing in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the definition of ‘adequate housing’ used by the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.
- Analysis of housing from the various economic, social and cultural perspectives.
- Definition of references to single out the most important barriers to housing.
- Analysis of the barriers to a decent home and the contextualisation of these barriers.
- Study and identification of barriers/needs.
- Compiling, analysis, synthesis and visual presentation of data.
- Location, study and contextualisation of cases of success.
- Identification of tools for exchanging knowledge.
- Sharing of principles, concepts and experiences (best practices).
- Responses and proposed solutions.
- Use of synergies and networks: strategic alliances.
- Short-term commitment; long-term vision.
- Continuity and results: defining.
- International impact: maximum ambition.
- Offer solutions and cases of success.
- Consult the concept note